Monday, 10 December 2012

Start Up Money For Small Business


Will your expertise in a certain topic help others? Do you have something of value to share? Do you find yourself wanting to write about the things you enjoy?

The above are questions you may want to ask yourself to find the answers to "Why should I start a blog"?

My passion is to help others benefit through my experience and knowledge. My niche is business entrepreneurship so I decided to express my thoughts and expertise by writing what has helped me along the way. I've asked myself that question many times before actually launching my blogs.

The questions that helped me along the path to deciding why should I start my blog (s) are:

Where When
4. What
3. Why
2. 1.

It is a form of promoting myself and my knowledge on a certain topic. I can share my expertise in a blog that can be seen by many. It allows me to express myself through my writing, first. I can list hundreds of reasons why starting a blog would be beneficial to you and your business. Why not? Why start a blog?

Then showcase your writing skills, if you enjoy writing. Think of the things that bring you joy and share them with others. There are hundreds if not thousands of blogs that are unique in many ways. You can write anything that has helped you become successful so that others won't have to re-invent the wheel so to speak. You can also post videos of your favorite song and write about what makes it so special and why you feel others may think the same. You can post photos and write about what inspired that photograph. What inspires you? I write about things that will interest those seeking information about starting a lucrative home-based business. What do I write about?

Be creative! Did it make you successful, ? Etc, "top ten tips", offer "how to tips". . Will it interest your readers as well? What are your interests? Useful information as well as resources to go along with the information you're writing, real, provide basic.

These can help when you're experiencing writer's block big time. Remember to ask for permission to use an article and never alter the content of a guest article. Look for other interesting articles that are related to your blog theme, not to worry. It happens to the best of us. There will be times when you are going to encounter writer's block.

Remember that the goal is to write often so that you can create a long lasting readership for your blog visitors. That's fine also, perhaps you may want to get your feet wet first and start off slowly. It's up to you, weekly or monthly basis, may want to blog on a daily, others. I love to write and post to my blogs 4 times a week, personally. When do I blog?

There are hundreds if not thousands of hosting and domain registration sites out there to choose from, again. Check out NameCheap.com. Do you prefer to have your own domain name? blogger.com is a great place to start, visit VisionThisHosting.com or if your a new blogger. There are many hosting companies out there. Where do I host my blog?

Tell me what you think. Why should you start a blog? With that said, so. Remember start with your own writing first and everything else will fall into place! There are many other ingredients to spice up your blog and add important value to your readership. Show your personality through your content writing and make your readers comfortable. Find something that does not feel like a task but is fun to write about. Have fun, most of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment